Succulent beef patties wrapped in homemade brioche buns
Last Updated: 15 April 2021
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information from or about you:
- Information commonly used to identify you and your account, such as your name, user name, physical address, email address, phone numbers, and other similar identifiers.
- Information about your usage of or other interaction with the Platform. This information includes actions taken, date and time, frequency, duration, quantity, and performance information related to logins, clicks, messages, how you reached the Platform, and other website and feature usage information.
- Information about your Meal Subscription, purchases or receipt of meal ingredients or other Products, or your use of the Platform (collectively, our “Services”). This information includes:
- delivery and dietary preferences;
- information related to returns, refunds and cancellations; and
- information about gift orders and referrals.
- Information about your interactions with technical and/or customer support.
- General information about your product and service preferences, including your interest in products or services offered by third parties, and your demographics, behavior, and predispositions.
- Information about your device, network, and internet connection, such as your IP address(es), MAC address, other device ID (UDID), device type, operating system type and version, and client version.
- Basic account information related to your third party account if you choose to register and log in using such an account (as allowed on the Platform). This information includes your username and information from the third party service about whether you entered your password correctly. Note: These services are designed so that PrepBox doesn’t see your actual password for these services – just whether you got the password right or wrong.
- Transaction information, which covers information about the Products and Services you purchase on the Platform, such as:
- shipping and delivery information and information related to returns, refunds and cancellations;
- Limited payment information, such as your payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third party payment processors.
- Other information you voluntarily upload, provide, or create while using the Platform in any way, such as when you communicate with us using social media; participate in a survey, contest, promotion or interactive area of the Platform.
2. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We collect many of the categories of Personal Information listed above when you affirmatively give it to us or transact business with us. You may always choose not to provide that Personal Information to PrepBox, however please note that you may be unable to access certain Services or features if they require Personal Information that you have not provided.
- We also collect information automatically when you interact with Platform. You can adjust certain settings, such as by turning off cookies in your browser or adjusting privacy settings in our apps, to reduce the amount of Personal Information we passively collect from you when you use the Platform. Because we use these features to enhance your user experience (such as using cookies to remember your user name when you visit the Platform or by using push notification in the Platform to let you know the status of your orders, for example), disabling such features may impact our Platform’s functionality.
- We may also collect some Personal Information from third-party partners, who may actively or passively collect information on our behalf when you use the Platform. We may also receive Personal Information that third parties collect in other contexts, such as when you visit other websites that are unaffiliated with the Platform and information collected from you offline.
3. WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use the categories of Personal Information listed above in order to get you delicious meals and otherwise provide our Services and Products, to communicate with you about your Meal Subscription and our Services, to provide customer support and troubleshooting, to improve our business, for security purposes, for other legitimate business purposes, or as required by law.
4. WHEN AND HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We also share Personal Information with a limited number of other businesses that aren’t service providers. These businesses offer services to PrepBox, like serving advertisements on our behalf across the Internet, serving personalized ads on our website, and providing analytics services. Unlike with our service providers, these businesses have not promised to use Personal Information that we provide solely in connection with the Platform and Services, and they may use your Personal Information for other purposes.
- We also may disclose your Personal Information when you voluntarily use a Platform feature that requires sharing of Personal Information in order to work properly. For example, if you “Like,” “Tweet,” “Pin,” or share content using the social sharing features or other integrated tools on the Platform, you should be aware that the relevant social media company may access Personal Information from you, and any information that you post may be made broadly available, depending on your privacy settings for your social media account.
- We disclose Personal Information to courts, law enforcement, and other appropriate third parties when the disclosure is required or authorized by law or reasonably necessary for the protection of our property or legal rights.
5. HOW WE MAINTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION
6. ACCESS AND CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. CONTACT US
You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our Personal Information protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, at firstname.lastname@example.org .